Thanks for taking the time to read through this! I know Terms & Conditions pages are always a little boring, but I hope I answer your questions here.
If you have any questions after reviewing my Terms & Conditions and learning about my Shipping Policies, please feel free to send me a message on my Contact Page.
I accept payments online through Paypal (which allows you to pay with your debit or credit card as well). The safety of your sensitive information is important to me. I choose to use Paypal because it offers a secure payment gateway so your information stays protected. Learn more about the benefits of Paypal here.
**You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal. After you submit your order click the “Pay Now” button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.**
- Payments must be made in full and have cleared before I ship any items.
- If you are having any issues with your Paypal payment, please do not hesitate to Contact Me and I will assist you in any way that I can.
- Is your order a gift for someone?If you would like to send a small note to the recipient in the package, I can include a personal message card from you for no extra charge. If you would like this service, please start the note with “GIFT MESSAGE” and let me know what you would like me to write (max about 3 sentences please) on the checkout page in the “Order Notes” box.
- Orders will be shipped in boxes or padded envelopes.When possible, I will use recycled, re-purposed, and/or biodegradable packaging.
Orders will be shipped through USPS (United States Postal Service).
- Currently, all orders will be shipped via USPS “Priority Mail“.
- Shipping cost is currently a flat rate of $7.50 total per order
- Estimated Shipping Time: Priority Mail Packages generally arrive in 1-3 business days from time of shipping. Please Keep in mind that made-to-order items take 1-2 weeks to be created before being packaged and shipped.
After your order has been packaged and shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Visit https://www.usps.com/manage/ to input your tracking information.
Be sure to check your email for your Paypal Package Tracking Number if your order status says “Completed”.
If for some reason you never receive the email from Paypal or have lost the tracking number, please Contact Me with your order id (on your order confirmation email) to request a forward of your tracking information.
**My store currently only allows shipments to destinations within the United States.
If you would like to ship to a different country, please Contact Me before ordering to discuss additional price estimates and shipping time increases. Please be aware that if you ship overseas, customs may delay packages by up to 6 weeks (not often but it is a possibility).
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Besides my art prints, I hand-make all of the items available in my store. Hand-making products is time consuming and items are not always stocked in large quantities. Some products will be one-of-a-kind unique products that cannot be replaced. Because of this reason, I am unable to offer exchanges or refunds for products unless a product is found to be damaged during shipment.
I ask that you please consider all purchases seriously before completing an order.
Awww… It’s broken–
Unfortunately, sometimes packages get messed up in the mail. I always do my best to carefully package your items so that they can safely make the journey to their new home. With that said, if you receive your package and the product(s) are damaged due to poor package handling, please contact me right away!
** I MUST be contacted within 24 hrs of package delivery with evidence of the damaged product (emailed images) for you to be able receive compensation for items damaged in the post.**
I put a lot of love and time into everything I make and I want you to to actually get to enjoy your products, so if something’s been damaged, trust me when I say that I’m just as sad about it as you are. Many of my items are one-of-a-kind products. Some items may be recreated to look very similar to a damaged item while other items may be irreplaceable. If you order a one-of-a-kind item (something I am unable to accurately replicate, such as an original artwork) and it is damaged in the post, you may do one of the following:
- Have me recreate a look-a-like product if, after evaluation of the product, I feel that I am able to accomplish the task. In this option, I will make your replacement item free of charge and cover the cost of the new product’s shipping for you. If I decide I am unable to recreate the product to look very similar to the original, you will be asked to choose between options 2 & 3.
- Request a full refund through Paypal for the receipt amount of the damaged item(s). I am unable to provide a cash or check refund.
- Receive an exact-amount-credit coupon for use in my store (a coupon that will subtract the exact amount you are credited for your broken-product from your new purchase when input into the coupon code section of the checkout page). You may also use your credit towards a custom artwork piece.
If you find that you have any other issues with your product(s), please let me know and I’ll do my absolute best to answer any questions/address any problems that you may have.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES AND FAQs
I would love to work on your custom art order! Custom orders vary in cost and time estimates so please visit my Commission Quote Request page and fill out and submit the form to share your idea with me and discuss the details.
Custom Order Payments: Custom Order Payment Plans and Custom Order Shipping will be discussed on a project-by-project basis, but all custom orders require a non-refundable Down Payment before I begin work on the project. Custom products can be digitally painted or drawn, traditionally painted or drawn, hand-sculpted, or crocheted.
As always, if you have ANY questions for me, please don’t hesitate to Contact Me.