Picasso Bug on Sandstone
Enjoy this colorful Picasso bug art on your desk or shelf! The Picasso bug (AKA Zulu hud bug) is a shield-backed bug found most commonly in parts of Africa. They received their common name because of their resemblance to the painting styles of Pablo Picasso.
- #5 in the Bugs on Rocks Series
- Painted with acrylic gouache directly on a rose-tan mini sandstone canvas
- Sandstone canvas split and cut in northern Arizona
- Dimensions: ~ 4″x 4″ and ~ 5cm thick.
- Mini wooden easel included for easy display (art displayed on easel sits at about 5.5″ tall)
*CARE INSTUCTIONS*— This art piece is fragile– similar in fragility to ceramic. Please handle and display with care. Do not spray with water or soak. Not intended for use as a coaster.
1 in stock